- June 29 – Featured speaker/Impulse – Hero-Centred Storytelling. European Communication Summit 2017. Brussels, Belgium.
- May 29 – Keynote speaker – Science Communication and Success Measurement: frameworks, guidelines and some tips. PARI 2017 Workshop on Public Awareness of Research Infrastructures. European Southern Observatory. Garching, Germany.
- May 8 – Talk – Storytelling and Employer Branding: How to recruit the heroes that fit your story. 3rd Employer Branding Conference. Quadriga Forum. Berlin, Germany.
- May 5 – Talk – PR Measurement is not for the Fainthearted – PR Impact Awards 2017. Vilnius, Lithuania.
- November 22 – Panel member – Disrupting Political Discourse. EACD Forum. Berlin, Germany.
- October 14 – Talk – Measuring Cross-Media PR. Cross Media Conference. Berlin, Germany.
- September 29 – Chairwoman and Head of the Jury – Digital Communication Awards. Berlin, Germany.
- July 8 – Effective PR Measurement. PR Summer School. Deutsche Press Akademie. Berlin, Germany.
- July 7 -Workshop – Social Media Measurement: Beyond Awareness. European Communication Summit 2016. Brussels, Belgium.
- June 6 – Internal Communication and Storytelling. Internal Communication Conference. Berlin, Germany.
- April, 22 – Digital #Storytelling. Video for PR and Communication Conference. Berlin, Germany.
- June, 25 – Masterclass – #Storytelling as legitimization tool: at the confluence of culture, vision and strategy. European Communication Summit 2015. Brussels, Belgium.
- June, 17 – Workshop – Social Media Management and Strategy for SMEs. Leadership and Management Skills for Growth Expert Talk Series. University of Lincoln. Lincoln, UK.
- May, 25 – Talk – Social Media Measurement – lessons from SMEs. PR Measurement. Bucharest, Romania.
- May, 21-22 – Moderator and host – 2nd Play Video Communication International Conference. Berlin, Germany.
- September 25 – Chairwoman and Head of the Jury – Digital Communication Awards. Berlin, Germany.
- November – Workshop. Social media strategy and management. Get Connected. Dorset Growth Hub and the Centre for Entrepreneurship at Bournemouth University, UK.
- November – Keynote. Social media and internal cross-cultural communication. Institute of Internal Communication. London, UK.
- February – Panel discussion. Who owns social? How do you achieve integration inside and outside the business. TMF&A. London, UK.
- January – Keynote. “It’s time to get engaged” seminar organized by Tasty Marketing. Bournemouth, UK.
- September – Social Media Trends to Influence Higher Education. Webinar to Ednak.